Friday 5 August 2016

My Etsy Addiction #6

Welcome to the sixth edition of my Etsy Addiction series! As established in my first My Etsy Addiction post, I am an Etsy Addict. Not necessarily just buying, but also browsing, favouriting, planning future gifts. 

I decided to take advantage of this addiction for blogging purposes, and create a regular series of posts showcasing some of my favourite Etsy finds. TPlease be aware, some of the items I feature will be from shops based outside of the UK, so the shipping costs can be extensive and there can also be customs charges involved. All photos featured are from the Etsy listings.

As Pokemon Go is all the rage rn, what about this on-trend and stylish Pokeball necklace from JodiePopeJewellery


These quirky coasters from YouBadCat are perfect for British living rooms, given how much we discuss the weather!


This beautiful, eye-catching phone case from PapioPress


This delicate I Capture the Castle brooch from CaptureTheCastleShop is perfect for literary types


This sleek and elegant copper tray from Marbleandmetal



2 comments:

  1. I love Etsy too! It's addictive isn't it? The random stuff you encounter on there. I love everything copper for homewares right now, that tray is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So addicted to Etsy too. Love the Pokemon necklace 😍
    Are you on BlogLovin'? Just joined and looking for people to follow! x

    ReplyDelete